2019-2020 Student Planner - Challenge (Tuesday) - EDITABLE (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
--UPDATED FOR 2019-2020--
Welcome to our amazing EDITABLE planner for Classical Conversations Challenge families (or other once a week co-op families)
This new line of planners feature completely editable fields so you can create a unique one-of-a-kind planner for each of your kids! This means you can type in the subjects/seminar names as well as dates, study reminders, and more! Make your planner truly unique to you!
**These planners start on different days. Please pick based on the what day your community or homeschool group meets as this will become the LAST day of your week.
Since all planners are editable, they no longer contain the names of the subjects/seminars for any specific homeschool program, so rather than having to purchase a separate planner for each of your Challenge kids, you can just purchase the one for the day of the week that your community meets. Type in the subjects for each child and print each one!
You can print each week as you go, print out the whole year, or just a portion at a time! Did you change a subject or curriculum? No problem! Just edit your planner and reprint! Keep it as blank or as filled in as you want!
Why is the Community Day at the End?
Over 100 pages of planning pages are included!
- Year at a Glance - 2 yearly calendars on one page for quick reference.
- Monthly Calendars - 12 pages of calendars (a full 12 months) arranged as August -July. Each square is editable so you can type in things like start/end dates, vacations, field trips, appointments, etc.
- Course List- a place to plan out classes for the year including credit hours
- Annual Monthly Planner - Just another way to view the month at a glance. These pages list the days vertically.
- Monthly Goal Planner - This template shows 4 months to a page and a place to write our goals, ideas, project plans, and more. Great for planning out unit studies!
- Reading Log - List your books and keep track of your reading progress!
- Notes and Important to Remember pages - these are lined pages that you can print out and place throughout your planner.
- Daily/Weekly Schedule - fill-in-the-blank template to track your week and day!
- Cover - generic cover with lightbulb word art (other covers available)
In addition to all of that, you will LOVE the main star of your planner...
▶︎▶︎Everything you need for your student planning is included in this Homeschool Planner - print out the pages YOU need, and keep the files to use again! You can even use this for more than one student!!
▶︎▶︎ INSTANT DOWNLOAD - You will receive access after checkout.
▶︎▶︎ PRINT UNLIMITED QUANTITY BUT DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS! As tempting as it may be, please respect my copyright and do not share with others. This purchase is intended for use within your immediate family.
▶︎▶︎These pages are letter-sized, 8.5" x 11"
****To edit this planner you will need the FREE version of Adobe Reader DC. This will give you the ability to edit the planner AND to save your edits!
PLANNER COMES WITH A BASIC COVER, BUT YOU'LL LOVE THE AMAZING FULL COLOR COVERS