2019-2020 Student Planner - Foundations (CC) - EDITABLE (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
--UPDATED FOR 2019-2020--
Welcome to our amazing EDITABLE planner for Classical Conversations Foundations families (or other once a week co-op families) This new line of planners feature completely editable fields so you can create a unique one-of-a-kind planner for each of your kids!
You can print each week as you go, print out the whole year, or just a portion at a time! Did you change a subject or curriculum? No problem! Just edit your planner and reprint! Keep it as blank or as filled in as you want!
Over 100 pages of planning pages are included!
- Year at a Glance - 2 yearly calendars on one page for quick reference.
- Monthly Calendars - 12 pages of calendars (a full 12 months) arranged as August -July. Each square is editable so you can type in things like start/end dates, vacations, field trips, appointments, etc.
- Daily/Weekly Schedule - editable schedule templates to fill and use as you need. Map out your day or week down to the hour.
- Annual Monthly Planner - Just another way to view the month at a glance. These pages list the days vertically.
- Monthly Goal Planner - This template shows 4 months to a page and a place to write our goals, ideas, project plans, and more. Great for planning out unit studies!
- Reading Log - List your books and keep track of your reading progress!
- Notes and Important to Remember pages - these are lined pages that you can print out and place throughout your planner.
- Cover - generic cover with lightbulb word art (other covers available)
In addition to all of that, you will LOVE the main star of your planner...
For more info visit our blog post: http://www.homeschoolstory.com/homeschool-planners/student-planners-for-cc-families/
WEEKLY PLANNING PAGES WITH COMMUNITY DAY
The 7 subject planner comes with a 2 page spread per week of completely editable pages. Don't have 7 subjects? No problem! Use the extra rows to keep track of chores, extra-curricular activities, or personal habits.
The first column has room to take notes or write down weekly topics from your CC Foundations cycle (works for all cycles). Write out the memory work, jot down topic ideas, or even books/resources to use that week.
Start your week based on your community day!
No need to always start on Monday (if you don't want)
list the subjects you want, and even fill in the assignments if you want! Each week has a place for goals, notes, to-dos' and more!
▶︎▶︎Everything you need for your student planning is included in this Homeschool Planner - print out the pages YOU need, and keep the files to use again! You can even use this for more than one student!!
▶︎▶︎ INSTANT DOWNLOAD - You will receive access to download the file in your confirmation email.
▶︎▶︎ PRINT UNLIMITED QUANTITY BUT DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS! As tempting as it may be, please respect my copyright and do not share with others. This purchase is intended for use within your immediate family.
▶︎▶︎These pages are letter-sized, 8.5" x 11"
****To edit this planner you will need the FREE version of Adobe Reader DC. This will give you the ability to edit the planner AND to save your edits!
---CHECK OUT THE PARENT SUPPLEMENT! BY ADDING THE PARENT SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TURN THIS PLANNER INTO A PARENT PLANNER!
PLANNER COMES WITH A BASIC COVER, BUT YOU'LL LOVE THE AMAZING FULL COLOR COVERS